<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Ash Wednesday 

I have been told from multiple sources, as if I were not aware, that I've been seriously slacking on the blog lately. It is true, I have been. It is also strangely comforting to know that people actually miss it.

I've been very busy recently, and there is a lot going on in my life right now. Nothing bad (so don't worry) just a lot of stuff. So, I've felt the need to take a break from blogging for a while.

I am still feeling that need and I cannot tell you how long it will last. I hope not all of Lent, but perhaps.

I did feel I owed you, the faithful reader, a brief note however.

God bless, and may you keep a holy Lent.

-R

4 Comments:

Could the Lord be calling you to "fast" from blogging? In this age of technology, I guess we can fast from anything... :-D

Have a blessed Lent.

By Blogger MomP, at 2:40 PM  


Well, something about stones and glass houses, but add me to the folks that miss hearing the news... see you when you're back.

By Blogger Susie/Nueva Cantora, at 3:01 PM  


Thanks for the update. I've been wondering what's going on. I'll miss your posts and look forward to when you return from this break.

bp

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 AM  


I want to know what is going on with Forrest Gump! How are the games going?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?