<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 30, 2006


Nice Work 

I love movies - mostly because I love stories, narratives of most kinds. And so I really appreciate the blog that RC has going on at Strange Culture.

Recently, he published a post called Measuring the Intangibles of Success, and I believe it is really well said. So well said, in fact, that I'm pointing you to it. Take five and read.

Speaking of movies, I watched A Prairie Home Companion last night and it was pretty charming. Some very funny moments - Dusty and Leftie particularly. I also could not help but make the comparison in my mind between Garrison Keillor and T. Rankin Terry - for those who are familiar with both, you'll know what I'm talking about.

-R

1 Comments:

I absolutely loved Prairie Home Companion... I found it strangely beautiful and moving as well as charming. Garrison Keillor is awesome.

By Blogger Adam Jacob, at 10:33 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?