<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


A Moveable Feast 

Tonight is Halloween, but it feels for me as if it is already over. All the Halloween parties are over; they were this weekend. I'm not doing anything in particular tonight. I have some candy for trick or treaters, but I doubt I will get any - the house is in an awkward place for foot traffic.

The lock-in was a success, but the face of lock-ins has changed dramatically since I went to them. Whereas I planned activities like pumpkin carving, costume contests, and bobbing for apples, the kids brought flat panel plasma tv's and x box 360's. My costume was a gross hit - people couldn't even look at me straight. But, they learned the legend of St. Lawrence in a way they'll not soon forget, and that's cool. Here's the evidence:

(My fraternity brother and long lost friend just called me and I just told him all this stuff, so now I feel like I'm being repetitive.)

From what I heard last night at the game, the other party was a success as well. The pictures looked hilarious. I'm trying to find the yellow brick road.

We kicked butt last night, which is good, we needed it. 18-4. I got on base a couple of times, scored once and knocked in a few. Next week is the last game of the regular season, which is wild that it's almost over so fast. There's the post-season, for sure, though. And then there's next season. We've already decided to stick together as a team (not sure if I mentioned that already or not). We've really come together as teammates and friendships are forming, which is good. Cause if you ask me, relationship is what it's all about, at the primal level - even below the competition/aggression level. Ok, now I'm waxing philosophical, which is how I know it's time to stop.

-R

1 Comments:

I see dead people!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:29 AM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?