<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 11, 2006


In Every Land 

Honor the dead, in every land, who have died as a direct or indirect result of the attacks on America, five years ago today. Pray for those who were killed and for those we killed in retaliation. Pray for those who mourn and for those who do not understand.

The American news services have inundated us today with more images and stories than one person would really ever care to see. Truthfully, I didn't see any of it. I heard a little bit of it on the radio and will watch the Presidential address in a little while, but I don't need to re-live that day. I don't want to. I don't want to play or have played my heart strings.

Because the American news has done such a good job reliving the event for us, as if it were something we needed to watch over and over again, I encourage you to read just one short article from the Arab News Service, based out of Saudi Arabia, that reflects on the fifth anniversary from an Arab reporter's perspective.

Access it by clicking here.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?