<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Soul Patrol 

So, here is my American Idol prediction for tonight final performance competition.

I think Taylor Hicks will win.

Now, I've been a fan of both Taylor and Katharine pretty much all season, but I think Taylor will get the most votes tonight. Now, I also want Taylor to win. As beautiful as Katharine can sing (and is), I would rather buy an album by Taylor than her - it's more my style of music. Also, last week I got a weird vibe from Katharine that I hadn't had before. It came when she was talking about her family and her hometown and I'm not sure how to describe it, but it felt unpleasant to me and so, for all those reasons, plus I think his album will be so much more up my alley, I believe Taylor will win. We'll see.

-R

2 Comments:

I'd much rather have a Chris Daughtry album, but if I have to choose... "Soul Patrol" it is.

- Sherriff

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  


Yes, I agree. From halfway through the season, I was looking forward to a Chris Daughtry album. But, I believe we probably will still get one.

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 11:57 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?