<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 08, 2006


713 

Barry Bonds hit number 713 today.

I've not talked about him on here before because I didn't want to give him any more press time than he is already getting but I feel like I have to say this one thing.

If he has any integrity at all, he'll announcement his retirement tomorrow, thereby ending his career one HR behind the Babe, who hit all his homeruns "on hot dogs and beer" as the Philly fans said on a sign in today's game.

If he has slightly less integrity, he'll announce his retirement after hitting 714, but I'd prefer before.

-R

3 Comments:

Bonds' records are worthless, so don't count on him having any integrity.

By Blogger The Archer of the Forest, at 12:13 PM  


I've heard here and there that Bonds is getting near the Babe, but because of the steroids, I'm really not paying attention. For that matter, if he happens to make it to 755, I hope they put a big asterisk next to it.

By Blogger Dawgdays, at 3:22 PM  


interesting idea on outs for berry bonds.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

By Blogger RC, at 1:20 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?