<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Both/And; American Idol Predictions 

There are many things out there that society tries to force on you as an either/or choice. You can't have both. I've discovered recently that I rebel against that.

I like both bourbon and scotch.
I like both tea and coffee.
I like both cream of wheat and oatmeal.
I like both bacon and sausage.
I like both pancakes and waffles.
I like both blondes and brunettes.
I like both grits with cheese and with butter.
I like both Coke and Pep....wait, that's going too far. I'm a Coke man.

Ok, and I've realized most of that list has to do with breakfast foods, in fact the whole list could make a good breakfast given the right situation. Ok, enough about breakfast. It'll come soon enough.

So, on to my American Idol predictions for tomorrow night.

For the boys, I think Kevin Covais and Will Makar will be voted off.
For the girls, I think Stevie Scott and Heather Cox will be gone.

For my favorites? Guys: Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry. Girls: Katharine McPhee and Mandisa. But, seriously, Becky O'Donahue is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, will you marry me? And Brenna Gethers is hilarious. If I could pick a third favorite it'd be her.

Now, who are my picks for the final six? Guys: Ace Young, Taylor Hicks, and Chris Daughtry. Girls: Paris Bennett, Lisa Tucker, and Katharine McPhee.

So, calling all American Idol junkies, what are YOUR final six predictions?

-R

3 Comments:

You know the first thing Becky would do is to ask what you do. :)

You like grits?

By Blogger Dawgdays, at 10:26 AM  


Grits and scotch...a man after my own heart.

By Blogger The Archer of the Forest, at 2:49 PM  


As President of the Tea Drinkers Union, I feel that it is my duty to inform you that the Union has noted your double affection for tea and coffee. Given such, your admission into the Union will be prohibited until such a time as you renounce coffee in favor of tea.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?