<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006


Who are you? 

Once I was repeatedly and ritually asked the question, "Who are you?" I answered in a variety of ways, verbally seeking out my own identity. Last Thursday, I added a new piece to my identity. In that it will be announced there today, and all the proper people have already been informed, I feel I can announce it here as well.

Pending graduation from seminary, successful scores on the GOE's, and ordination, beginning in July 2006, I will be the Associate Rector of St. Mark's, Tampa.

I am very excited about this, as you, faithful reader, can well imagine! From what I understand, the people of St. Mark's are quite excited as well. I am anxious to begin and look forward to this new stage in my life. And I'll see you in church!

-R

10 Comments:

Prayers and rejoicing, my friend! This is wonderful news; I'm proud of you, and delighted for you and the good people of St. Mark's.

By Blogger Jane Ellen+, at 1:22 PM  


Pending, Schmending. You'll be storing your scotch collection in Tampa, FL soon enough! Congratulations to you and to St. Mark's. Good work.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM  


Congratulations. Like Micah said, "You'll be storing your scotch in FL soon enough."

Blessings for you and your new family.

By Blogger Reverend Ref +, at 11:36 PM  


Great news! Congratulations!

By Blogger Dawgdays, at 12:02 PM  


Congratulations, Ryan. We'll all be looking forward to your postings in the continuum.

By Blogger Jim, at 3:13 PM  


Congratulations, Ryan. I appreciate your excitement. I'm coming to the 25th anniversary of my ordination, and I'm still excited - at least most of the time.

By Blogger Marshall Scott, at 9:27 PM  


Congratulations!

By Blogger Emily, at 9:32 AM  


That is great news, good sir. Tell FL I said hello. I lived in Ormond Beach for five years.

Enjoy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  


Thats fantastic! I'm happy for you :)

By Blogger Susie/Nueva Cantora, at 7:30 PM  


Congratulations! Dear old Tampa. I suppose you will be working under Bishop Lipscomb, if he is still there. You might ask him about the Church of the Resurrection. Most of my family go there. Some go to St Mary's. Most seem to decide when they wake up on Sunday which one they will go to.

Gasparilla is starting! If you don't already know what that is, you will soon enough. Have fun in Tampa.
Take care,
Clemens

By Blogger Clemens, at 12:58 AM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?