<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 10, 2005


Mini-Van Man 

Tonight, I am Mini-Van Man. All other family vehicles are in use, so I am left with the mini-van. But, that's ok. Because I am Mini-Van Man.

When other men are zooming down the road in their V8's at 100 mph, I'm cruising in the right hand lane at a comfortable 37.

Some men prefer a fast car, without any leg or head room. I prefer a more spacious environment, capable of having a few friends over.

Some men have spinners, others have loudeners. But I've got a thin layer of dirt and a "My Child is an Honor Student" bumper sticker.

When others are zipping in and out of traffic, I'm in no particular hurry.

Why, you might ask.

Because tonight, I'm Mini-Van Man.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?