<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005


Gamma 

So, here I am in S Fort Myers, and it is a rainy day - the effects of TS Gamma to the South of us. Of course, I could not completely miss the storm season, right?!

It is pleasant being home and I have already had a wonderful evening out with an old friend of mine from high school, whom I have not seen or really even talked to since then. It was really cool to go hang out and get caught up. She doesn't look a day different, but if I had to say one thing that seemed different about her it is only that she matured in her beauty. She was always pretty, but, now, oh wow. We had a couple of drinks and talked about old times, what we both did in college, religion, movies, books, the future, etc. And before we knew it, it was 1am and high time to go home. We made some plans to hang out again over Christmas break and hopefully with some other folks whom we have not seen in forever in a day either.

I intend to relax while I am home and so do not intend to blog again until I get back to Chicago. Unless something extraordinary happens, and then I'll think about it. So, until then faithful readers, have a Rum Runner and think of me.

-R

3 Comments:

R
How long will you be there? I am coing to Ft Lauderdale and then Jupiter for Thanksgiving. Then we are driving over to Marco Island on Friday. I will preach there on Sunday, then I am going to Ft Myers to spend Monday with the LW's step mother. If we can meet, I would love it. Let me know.
David Knight

By Blogger David, at 11:00 PM  


David -

I will be in FM through Saturday evening and then it is back to Chicago with me. If we could arrange a meeting it would be great, but it looks like you won't be in FM until after I am gone.

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 10:13 AM  


Did you catch the article in today's News-Press about your father?

Send him my congrats!

-Randall

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?