<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 13, 2005


Another Legendary Weekend 

When I was in high school, my best friend drove us to school in his 1971 baby blue Volkswagen Beatle, named Lady Blue. Now, Lady Blue had one unique property. See, we drove from our neighborhood to another friend's neighborhood to pick him up. We made this trip in about 12 minutes. From the third friend's house to school was about another 10 minutes. When we left our neighborhood it was approximately 6:45am, which would mean we should arrive at the third friend's house at 6:57am, take one minute to pick him up (6:58), and then drive to school, theoretically arriving at 7:08am. However, this is where Lady Blue's magical property kicked in; see, she could cut time in twain. We did all this driving and typically arrived at school just at 7am, giving us 20 minutes before the start of classes. This is impossible, but it happened. Well, now I think Lady Blue has rubbed off on me. I have had yet another legendary weekend and done more stuff in one 48 hour period that should be humanly possible. Here's a breakdown of my weekend:




Now, I'm tired all over again from typing all those silly {li} lines...

-R

[This just in, 10:08pm: Add to that - jerryrig a running toilet until the landlord can get out here with a new part.]

3 Comments:

And you got through the entire post without even saying my name... sigh...

Good times, little bro... good times. Thanks for being a great host!

Sherriff

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM  


Well, some people have issues with their names appearing in print without their permission, but now I know you want it proclaimed: MARK SHERRIFF.

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 6:05 PM  


I am an attention whore.

:-)

Sherriff

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?