<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


Returned! 

I am returned, though you did not know I was gone save by my absence of postings. A month and a half or so ago, my father and I concocted a plan to have me fly in to FL to join my family for our bi-annual timeshare week at Vero Beach. I was a surprise to everyone but my Dad. My brothers, Mom, Grandma, cousin, and aunt and uncle were all quite shocked to see me and it was hilarious. I had a nice, long weekend, took in probably a few too many rays, drank my share of margarita, and body surfed to my heart's content (and that while keeping out a sharp eye for sharks, which have been doing their part to keep the tourist population in FL down over the past few weeks). When I got back, I had no less than three surprising emails, some good, some not so good, that I need to turn to now, but I did want to pop on here and say that I had not given up the ghost.

-R

2 Comments:

We surprised my wife by flying in my future mother-in-law for the bridal shower. Sounds like you had a bunch of fun.

By Blogger Reverend Ref +, at 11:02 PM  


Ref -

I had a great time, but I sure as heck didn't get a wife out of it!

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 12:05 AM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?