<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 03, 2005


Great Lines from the Bros 

Some great lines from my brothers, from over this past weekend:

Trevor

(He is putting sunscreen on my back for me. When I think he is done, he adds a little bit more.)

Me: "A little more for good measure?"
Trev: "No. For bad measure. Cause I didn't measure right the first time."

Brennan

(This is actually from a while ago and was reported back to me this weekend. Brennan, while taking his SAT, encounters a question about the Ming Dynasty. He raises his hand.)

Brennan: "Check please!"

-R

2 Comments:

in the hospital room with a patient in the middle of her confession...

doc: i need to talk with the patient.

me: can we get a couple more minutes, please?

doc: (sniedly)how about you give me a few minutes. i'll let you know when i'm done with her. i do represent her attending physician.

me: (leaving to avoid bickering in front of the patient) well I represent her God.

(arrogant doctors)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  


What a great response, Laurel! I only wish you had stayed to hear what the doctor's response was - the least of all reasons, actually.

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 11:17 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?