<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 23, 2005


The Funniest Moment in Willy Wonka 

I saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" tonight and loved it (except for the obnoxious guy who sat next to me and laughed loudly at every little thing).

But, one moment stood out from the rest, and it had less to do with the film, and more to do with the audience.

Fans of the original film version will recall the T.V. kid and how he "goes". In this version of the film, they have to wear protective goggles in the T.V. room that look like overgrown 3-D goggles. And when they leave, they all deposited them in a little plastic bin that looked like a trash can. I laughed out loud. I was the only one. I was in a room with 349 of my best friends and none of them except me understood why that was funny. Or maybe they understood and just didn't think it was funny.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?