<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 09, 2005


T-Minus 1 Hour 

In less than an hour, actually, I'll be headed for points South - Cashiers, NC to be exact. We've been planning this fraternal reunion for over a year now, and I've been looking forward to it fo soooooooo long! I intend on sitting up late playing cards and drinking beer, swapping stories with old friends. I intend on sitting on a porch without a shirt on telling inappropriate jokes. I intend on eating a breakfast worthy of a lumberjack. I intend on forgetting about Chicago for three days. I intend on returning full of stories, quotes, and a hoard of pictures. I intend on having a time to remember! Carolina - here I come! If you'd like to join us, too bad - sing James Taylor instead.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?