<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005


Apparently, I've Been Tagged 

Some sort of a book list tagging game going around like a bad virus I guess. Well, here's my contribution:

How Many Books Do You Own?
Too many to count. Definitely in the 500+ category.

What is the Last Book You Bought?
The last order I made to Amazon contained two books: The Liturgy of the Hours in East and West by: Robert F. Taft and The Divine Conspiracy by: Dallas Willard

What was the last book you read? (I added this category)
The Brothers Karamazov - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Name five books that mean a lot to you.
The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien (I'm counting that as one.)
Ragman - Walter Wangerin
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Ernest Hemingway
Cold Mountain - Charles Frazier
Redwall - Brian Jacques

Now "tag" five individuals to provide their own lists. Umm... let's tag Beal, Frank, Susie, the Archer, and Carol (if she still reads this page).

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?