<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005


Whoa... 

Today, our registration packets appeared by our mailboxes so we can start planning out the next academic year. Mine was filed, with the rest of the class of '06, behind the tab reading "Seniors". Really? We're gonna be seniors? Scary...cause that means this real world stuff is all a bit closer than we suspect.

Speaking of real world stuff, I am pleased to announce that I am now officially the field ed. seminarian at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Evanston! I have been meeting with the priest-in-charge there a couple of times over the past few weeks and we have agreed that the partnership will be beneficial for both St. Luke's and myself. Yeah! First of all, I am excited to be there - it is a wonderful, progressive, Anglo-catholic parish with an interesting and colorful history that I look forward to learning more about. Second of all, I am relieved that I don't have to worry about getting a field ed. parish anymore! I officially begin there on June 19th and will be working there part-time throughout the summer. I think it's gonna be great!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?