<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


What? Anxiety? 

So, last night I had an anxiety dream. I can only surmise it was due to anxiety about my Hebrew final exam, which was this morning, but the dream really didn't feature anything Hebraic. I was presiding over a Eucharist in church, in the Seabury chapel in fact, and I couldn't get any of the words right. I was messing up, didn't know where I was, kept having to start over, and generally just making a mess of things. It was very odd and I woke up feeling poorly. I didn't get to sleep until late last night, kept waking up during the night, and then had this dream. It was very odd. My exam this morning went well; I feel as if I did swimmingly. And I knew I was going to. So, why the hell the trouble sleeping and the weird dream?

-R

1 Comments:

Oh, I LOVE clergy anxiety dreams.

By Blogger Emily, at 5:19 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?