<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005


Even at the Grave... 

...we make our song: Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Phil's funeral, though it did not include that line as it was a Methodist service, was very nice. I don't really want to say too much about it here so that I do not diminish it with my words. Suffice it to say these two things - We are a family who laughs and it was good for us to be together in this time of pain and be able to share laughter. Nonetheless, watching my twelve year old cousin deal with death for the first time in her life was more than enough to make a river of my face. It was a quick but good and needed trip home, but now I am back.

What is the perfect remedy for coming back from a funeral to reinvigorate me with cheerful life? 2 tix to tomorrow night's Cubs game, that's what! I haven't been to a Cubs game yet this season and I will bo proud to go tomorrow night with someone who has never been before. I am thinking it will make both of our days.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?