<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005


Bill's Dead 

I watched Kill Bill, vol. 1 last weekend. I watched Kill Bill, vol. 2 tonight. They were pretty strange films. Well, really, they are more like one film, and it was a strange one. Pretty standard revenge type plot line with a twist towards the end. Lots of over the top gore, but in such a way that it is comical rather than gross. Lots of over the top acting, in a classic melodrama style. No comedic interludes. It leaves me feeling...unfulfilled. I liked the second volume more than the first, and I'd probably watch them again, but not for a long time. It's now past my bedtime.

-R

2 Comments:

Dear Ryan
I liked the Kill Bill movies…… but this post has nothing to do with that. I just wanted to let you know how proud I was of you. I compared your blog to some of our fellow seminarians at other seminaries (mainly to one up north) on googlefight.com and you won convincing victories. Not sure what it means, but I thought I would mention it.
Mitch

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 PM  


Mitch -

That's awesome!!

Thanks for letting me know.

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 12:32 AM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?