<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005


Hope Springs Eternal, New Classes 

Today is the first day of the new term and that means all new classes, new classrooms, new books, new professors. Oh, wait, I go to Seabury. Same classrooms, same professors, a couple of the classes are essentially the same. But, hey, new books!! On the docket: Liturgical Music II, Hebrew II, Preaching II, and Biblical Theology. Also, the seniors will be back from field ed and it will be very good to see them again. Here's to starting again! Here's to warmer weather! Here's to softball season almost here! Here's to renewal! Here's to new things! (And while the Lord is doling out new things, I should like two new legs for my uncle and a new left foot for myself. Thank you.)

-R

2 Comments:

I was temporarily confused: New classrooms?? Where?? New instructors?? Who?? But then you corrected yourself and I smiled.

Here's to new books.

By Blogger Reverend Ref +, at 1:29 PM  


You forgot two new knees for your brother on that list...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?