<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005


Xenosaga 

It's been a long while since I actually completed a PS2 RPG; I think Final Fantasy IX was the last one I conquered. Tonight I finaly mastered one I'd been working on for a while, "Xenosaga, Episode I: Der Wille Zur Macht". I played it a lot last year, enthralled by it's excellent story and heavy theological undertones. Then, I got tired of it after a while (60 hour plus games take a lot of will to beat...) and concentrated on other things to pass the time, CPE being chief among them. Well, recently, "Xenosaga, Episode II" has been released, compelling me to finish the first one. So, tonight, I sat down to advance in that goal. I loaded it up from where I saved it last and proceed...straight to the final boss battle. So, almost 6 months ago, I saved the game and put it down for the past six months, and just, I mean just before the final battle of the game!!! How silly is that!? So, I beat the final boss tonight, conquered the game, refreshed my memory enough on the plot line to prepare for Episode II. When I'll get it I have no idea, but at least I can feel justified in getting it now that I've conquered the first one. Honestly, this game has the best story line of any RPG since Final Fantasy II. I'm excited...

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?