<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2005


Facebook 

I recently gave in to some peer pressure and signed onto a thing called The Facebook, which is a networking website for people in and graduated from your college (and other colleges too, for that matter). I was kinda amazed at how many people I knew are on it, and how quickly I could find and reconnect with old, long lost friends. And to see pictures of them too! Kinda makes me feel good to say hi to some folks I haven't spoken to in years. It must be a fairly new website, because people my graduating year and older are pretty rare compared to folks who graduated after me, or are still in school. The only trouble with it is that it is a wonderful way to procrastinate...

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?