<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005


Disappointed 

Well, I heard today about the internship to which I applied for over the summer. I did not get selected to be one of the two Caux Scholar Interns. But, I figure if they're gonna pick only 2 people out of the entire world, I can't be two upset. But, I am disappointed as I was really looking forward to an opportunity to return to Caux (I was a Scholar in 2002).

In good news, I finally heard back from my COM people. I have a meeting set up for over Spring Break, so I get to go home to sunny Florida for a week and meet with these good people finally. I don't know if this is my actual Candidacy interview or not, but I suppose I'll find out. I hope to find a host of things out...like everything they want me to do between now and ordination. I am just glad we finally got this meeting date squared away.

-R

P.S. No lie, there was a man at the gym today who benched 1 rep at 525 lbs. Unreal...

1 Comments:

About the P.S, I have also seen this man. He's a big guy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?