<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 24, 2005


Out of the Recesses of Time... 

...it came. Now, I've just gotta figure out how to use it. That, of course comes after reading my Ethics homework on domestic abuse and economic vulnerability, reading the rest of the Letter of Paul to the Romans, reading what Michael Gorman has to say about Romans, working on my Research Probe on Philemon for New Testament, writing an introduction to my Ethics paper on Persistent Vegetative State and allowing death, and studying Hebrew.

Damn, I'm procrastinating. To work! To work!

-R

2 Comments:

If it makes you feel any better, you're not just procrastinating... you're also helping me procrastinate.

By Blogger Beth, at 9:02 PM  


Awesome! Pass it on!

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 9:27 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?