<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004


Sunshine and 75 Degrees 

That's right, I'm back in Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday and the weather is glorious here. I have spent a lot of time in the past few days rearranging how my commenter system works and I finally have it worked out I think. I included a break and a horizontal line rule between each comment, so that should make them easier to read. That took some doing let me tell, because neither me, nor one of the local technological gurus at the seminary could figure out where exactly to put the code. But, spent a little time this morning, having had a clever idea last night right before falling asleep, and by golly it worked! So, thanks for bearing with me through this switch and thanks for all your excellent comments!! I look forward to continuing the theology of religions discussion as well as many future discussions!

-R

3 Comments:

All you had to do was ask.

By Blogger Dawgdays, at 3:15 PM  


I'm just happy that there's enough contrast between font and background colors now that I can read the comments. :)

By Blogger Beth, at 3:29 PM  


Man, slow down, tigger. You're gonna put me, Bob, and Mason out of work.

Sherriff

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 AM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?