<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004


Ryan and Yassir 

Ryan and Yassir
Ryan and Yassir,
originally uploaded by whitleyrr.
I've finally been able to get the pictures I took in Israel and Palestine on the computer. It was a struggle because Walgreens put them on 3.5 floppy discs instead of CD's like I asked them and my computer doesn't have a 3.5 drive! So, I remembered to bring the discs home with me this trip and used my family's slightly older computer, which still features the appropriate drive. Needless to say, this was one of the first photos I snagged to post on Flickr. Not too many people, I suspect, have had an opportunity like this.

-R

1 Comments:

Amazing opportunity... definitely one that needs to be framed and hung in your future office :o)

Glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving back in Florida!

-Randall
randallauvil@aol.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?