<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004


Commenting System Change 

I have now changed my commenting system over to Blogger's. I did this for two reasons: comments don't disappear after three months and there is no character limit. HaloScan's comments disappeared after three months and they had an annyoing 1,000 character limit.

The only problem with Blogger's commenting system is if you are not a Blogger user, it does not prompt you to put in your name, email address, or blog URL.

I am asking you to please sign your comments with your:
Name
E-mail address
Blog URL (if you have one)

I want to know who you are and I need to know to whom to address my replies. If you're not comfortable leaving your name and email address on the blog, please email me your comment. I hate to see anonymous postings, but I understand if you're not comfortable leaving your name. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

-R

4 Comments:

This is a test.

-R

By Blogger Ryan, at 12:15 AM  


Seems to work just fine, bro.

By Blogger Jane Ellen+, at 6:35 AM  


For those of you who comment here frequently, you can register for a Blogger account without having a blog here.

By Blogger Dawgdays, at 9:38 AM  


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Ryan, at 1:10 PM  


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?