<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004


Welcome to My Corner of the Blogiverse 

I like to do the courtesy to my fellow bloggers who read my postings, or who have me on their blogroll, of adding them to my mine (so long as they are consistent posters, that is) and in the past few days I've discovered a number of folks to whom I've been doing a disservice. So, take a few moments and welcome with me the following folks to my corner of the Blogiverse, then take a few more moments and check out what they have to say.

You'll no doubt recognize Jim's name from the recent back and forth he and I had. His blog features well done, daily, reflections of the Gospel text from the Lectionary. Check him out over at Today's Gospel Insights.

Then go check out Rev. Dave the Kanite's page to read what a Seabury grad is doing in the "real world" of ministry these days. You can find him at Much Nothing About Ado.

Following that, read what The Salty Vicar's been up to these days. You may recognize his name for a few comments he's left here in the past. Though not a Seabury gard to my knowledge, he is an Anglican Vicar in his first year's of ministry and so a valuable source for me engage.

Finally, Clifton, a former Seabury student turned Orthodox writes about his life and doings at Revolutions Around the Cruciform Axis. Check him out for a more conservative Orthodox view on the Christian life and recently, some adorable pictures of his daughter at a pumpkin patch.

That's all I know of for now. If you read my site and have a blog yourself, but I have as of yet failed to add you to my blogroll, speak up! I'd love to add you, get your name that much more out there, and have an easy way to keep up with what you're thinking.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?