<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004


Busy Week 

This is going to be an extremely busy week. Today I presided over the first Episcopal Peace Fellowship meeting of the year and it went very well; we had three new members show up. I think it will be a good year for that group with the implemenation of some of my new ideas and the help and gifts of each member.

Friday I leave for Seattle for "the Plunge". I'll tell you more about that later as I am tired now and want to go to bed.

Before I do, one quick question. It seems the commenter system I have is no longer providing the service of saving old comments. This sucks cause everything you say on here gets lost and what you have to say is way more important to me that what I say. So, would you support a switch in commenting systems to Blogger's own commenting system? That would mean if you have a blogger account, you would have to sign in to comment and if you do not, you would have to be diligent about leaving your name, email address, and website address without a field to prompt you. That stuff is important to me, it really is. Give it a try by trying a comment over at Jane Ellen's page. Would you be willing to do this, faithful reader, so that we all may keep your comments? I want you to keep commenting!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?