<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004


I Picked the Wrong Time to Come Home 

So, I'm down in Florida for a week for my end of CPE break. Ha. With CHarley just past, leaving much devastation in it's wake, Frances is gaining strength (Already a Category 4 - which is what Charley was at landfall - with 140 mph sustained winds) in the Atlantic/Carribbean and is likely to clobber Florida. The East Coast should be receiving their evacuation orders tomorrow, which means my bro at Stetson will be coming home and picking up my Grandma on the way. My Uncle's family has decided to stay where they are (Ocklawaha) as their house is very strong and Al is worried about his stores. I hope that is a wise decision. We should get it sometime Friday or Saturday if it doesn't turn, but it has already made several turns out there. These storms are so unpredictable that it's hard to know what to do. So, I'll be here for it. See to it that you keep us in your prayers...again...

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?