<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004


Exercising and Cooking 

The two things which have begun again to be a part of my life starting this week. CPE found me drained, exhausted, and a general slug at the end of each day, so I subsisted on easy to cook meals (tv dinners and pot pies) and didn't even think about going to the gym. Well, with CPE over and nothing much to do between now and the beginning of school, I've started to get back into my routines. I went to the Y today, but to only do cardio. That is the part of exercise that I like the least but perhaps the part I need the most, so I'll be trying hard to incorporate it into my schedule. No doubt tomorrow I'll be sore. The cooking actually began again yesterday, and it began in grand style. I decided to mark my return to the culinary arts by cooking a few gourmet feasts out of my Sopranos Italian Cookbook. These meals are harder to cook and take longer to prepare, but who cares, cause nothing else is going on! Last night I had Bistecca Pizzaiola with fried 'shrooms and tonight I had Baked Chicken with Potatos, Lemon, and Oregano as well as some butter sauteed asparagus. Tomorrow night will feature Veal Piccata with Capers. Until then, ciao!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?