<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004


Bonus of the Job 

As MC (Minister of Ceremonies) Coordinator this year at Seabury, I will be overseeing those students who elect to plan a service and see their plan enacted. It is a great opportunity for learning in our formation to become priests. One of the bonues of the job is the ability to see the Liturgical calendar for the year in advance and decide which of those perfectly blank spaces I will choose to MC. I'd like to MC a few services this year, perhaps a major Feast Day as well as some Lesser Feasts. To start the year off right though, I can think of no better service for me to MC given the halfway facetious award I received at the end of CPE (Chaplain Most Likely to be Found with a Hip-pocket Book of Common Prayer along with the Ability to Quote it from Memory) than the Feast Day of Latimer, Ridley, & Cranmer. Planning will commemce immediately.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?