<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004


Unwelcome News 

Two Decembers ago I was struck on the road (Metro in FM to be exact) and my car got pretty banged up. Due to the awkward nature of the accident, no one was ticketed. But, come to find out, the young lady who hit me has no auto insurance. So, apparently, my insurance company is suing her for the damages and I have been subpeoned to court, in FORT MYERS! Now, this just sucks. Through some finagleing and good use of the good ole boy network, we've managed to get the court date moved to a time when I am going to be in town, September 1. Now, what else is on September 1 you might ask. My mother's birthday, one of the reason's I am going home! So now, not only do I have to drag a suit home on a routine trip, but I have to wear it to court! Grrrr!!! They are betting on the fact that she doesn't show up, which means we win. But if she does, then full steam ahead. I don't even know what I'm expected to do. Just tell the story as I experienced it I suppose. We'll see. But for now, I'm frustrated by this and a few other things, but that's all I'm gonna write about.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?