<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004


Busy, Busy, Busy
 
I have been extremely busy of late and so have not had much time to blog.  This past week was a rough week for me a work; incident after incident after incident caused a lot of emotions to catch up with me.  But, in brief:

I finished Dan Brown's Angels and Demons; unfortunately, I had the book completely figured out about 75 pages from the ending and I absolutely hate it when I do that.  As far as it goes, it was an ok book - neither great nor terrible.  Many of my friends would take issue with some of the science stuff in it and I take issue with some of the religious stuff in it, but in the end, it's just a piece of fiction.  Now, I am going to begin, at Jeff's recommendation, Andrei Makine's Requiem for a Lost Empire: A Novel.  After the Brown book, I need something a little more serious.

The letter writing process has begun with regard to the incident that happened on Tuesday of this week; I'll keep you up to date.

While walking down the street to Jeff's apartment on Friday night, I ran into Kate who had two theatre friends from Wake with her.  That was really wild and a lot of fun - we went and had an ice cream together.  The remainder of the night was spent carousing with Jeff, his friends from out of town, and Myra.

Today I slept late and then went to the Sox/Tigers game with Jeff's crowd.  That was a blast!  Unfortunately for them (being Detroit-ians) the Sox pulled out a bottom of the 9th solo HR victory - 6-5. 

Tomorrow I am on call during the day and so no I am going to bed!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?