<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004


Googlewhack

Pastoral Care class ended early today, so I am sitting in the library being bored. As is sometimes my habit, I visited the archives section of my blog to review old comments and see if any new ones had come in as stragglers. As usual, but never without a small amount of pleasant surprise, I had one. No, this time it wasn't an author. In the comments for my first posting of Monday, March 1, 2004, a person identifying themselves only as "B" wrote in that they had discovered my blog site to be a "googlewhack", which they defined as, "a googlewhack (that is, a one-in-three-billion chance that two dictionary-defined words typed into the google search engine will return only one web site). (You cannot bind them by quotation marks, either)." How cool is that??!! Go to google and type in the magical two words in the search engine: deltoid and filioque. I am the one-in-three-billion chance: only my page pops up. I am honored, surprised, pleased, and amused. But I am also disappointed. How come no one else is talking about the filioque controversy and their deltoids???

Quotes o' the Term to be posted later today!!!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?