<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004


Day of Rest

Ah, Saturday! I slept today until the sleeping was done, around 10:40am. It was so wonderful. I feel energized again, more alert, healthier, and almost ready to take on another week of CPE. By tomorrow, after church, I will be prepared. The first week was, overall, awesome and spiritually fulfilling. I feel like I am doing some good works and really helping some folks. The majority of today was taken up by Xenosaga I, a new PS2 game I got for my birthday. It's weird, but enjoyable, and pretty unique. I finally got around to replying to Bob Metzger about his book, Picoverse. If you feel like you can handle it, follow the previous link and Bob graciously allows all his books to be read for free online. But, if you enjoy them after reading a few chapters, do a guy a favor and go pick up a hard copy. Now I am grilling, cause its Saturday night, and then I will once again try and go see the movie Troy. Everytime I've tried so far, it's been sold out and I've had to see a dumb movie. If I get in, it will take a couple of hours, then I will come home and read books for the rest of the night. Yes, I know, I'm boring.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?