<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004


Softball Report

Well, the Seabury Saints/Martyrs fell again to the sword...err...the bat of the NROTC. We had a hard fought game but just coldn't seem to get our bats going. And their pitcher was a jerk. By that I mean he was a good pitcher, even if a bit underhanded (walking men so he could pitch to the women), which makes him a jerk. Denise gets the MVP award for this game as she made some great catches in the field. We'd also like to celebrate Siobhan's return to the field after her injury, albeit as a concerned spectator only. Our cheering section continues to grow and for that, the team thanks you! Next week is our last game and then we start the playoffs (cause everyone makes the playoffs). WIsh us luck and if you're not doing anything, come out and give us some support!

In other news, scroll down and check out the comments under my recent posting entitled "Books". I've attracted the attention of another author about whose book I blogged! How cool is that!? Hey, if I keep this up, when I finally getting around to writing my own novels, I'll have some serious in's in the publishing world!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?