<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004


Softball Report

So, the Seabury Saints took the field today in high hopes of a victory. We did not win, but we came darn close! Final score of 10-9, and we were ahead the whole game until the last inning.

For me, the positives: 2 base hits, 1 RBI, 1 Run
the humorous: I lost my pants running to 1st base once
the poor: I lost the game by missing a crucial play in the (effectively) bottom of the 9th.

But, I am so excited by our team! We did wonderful. Our bats were great, our fielding markedly improved (excepting mine), and our morale high, in part due to the excellent cheering section we have! I halfway made up for sucking by remembering to bring my players some beer for the end of the game, so that was good. All in all it was an excellent game and lots of fun. Next Monday -- a victory!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?