<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004


Returned

I have returned safe and sound to the States. Now, I am beyond exhausted, but must get through one softball game before I can sleep. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, I will finish the story of my adventure to the Holy Land, but rest assured I will finish it. The reason I did not write on Saturday was that we were kept very busy all day long and I went straight to bed. I would have written on Sunday, but all the shops were closed in mourning for the ILLEGAL ASSASSINATION by the Israeli Air Force of Dr. Rantisi, the newly selected leader of Hamas. Also, because of this assassination, all the checkpoints and borders were closed on Sunday, preventing us from traveling to Bethelehem. More to come later...

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?