<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004


"Our feet are standing within your gates, O Jerusalem"

Psalm 122:2. Well, not quite yet, but by tomorrow afternoon, they will be. Newland and I, along with Fr. Bob McGee of WFU, get on the plane today at 5:40pm. We fly to Zurich first, and then fly to Tel Aviv. When we land in Tel Aviv, someone will be waiting for us to drive us to Jerusalem - up the same road on which we celebrated Jesus' arrival on Palm Sunday. Here is the conference schedule, so, if you desire faithful readers, you can follow along. I will try and blog while I am there from an internet cafe, at least once for my Ethics class, but I am not sure how that will work or if it will even be possible. In the meantime, pray for our safety and "pray for the peace of Jerusalem." Psalm 122:6a.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?