<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004


Quotes o' the Term

Here they are folks, in no particular order:

"Jennifer had her mouth open [to make a comment]." -Frank Y.
"It's because I'm having trouble breathing through my nose." -Jennifer

"Beer takes so long, though. Why don't you drink gin?" -Copeland

"We didn't know he was leaving on a jet plane either when he sang it." -Anon., in ref. to John Denver

"Come along, Frank." -Copeland, while apparently leading a semi-conscious Frank F. back into the classroom

"The way he sneezed sounded like a dog." -(can't remember)
"I wonder if he's gonna turn around three times before he takes his nap." -Dan S.

"When we renounce Jesus...that wasn't exactly what I meant to say." -Ruth, prof. of Liturgics

"Are they clergy or are they people?" -Mitch

"Who was that prospective student? He was really on top of things." -Me
"That was Bishop Scarfe." -Mitch

"I see you had my breakfast cereal today." -Michelle

"I'm thinking of the book The Sacrament of the Ever-Present Moment. It could help answer your questions." -Jenny H.
"Yes, I'm familiar with it. I've read it." -Frank F.
"Yes, well, maybe you should re-read it." -Jenny H.

"C.R.A.G. Cranky Racist Asian Guy." -Moki H.

"Well, what I would add is..." -Meredith
"No, my hand was up first!" -Michelle

-R


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?