<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004


Dream Project

I go in this morning to talk with Fr. Dan Prechtel about the dream journal I've been keeping for several weeks now as a part of my Spirituality for Ministry class project. I really have no idea what to expect. My dreams over the past weeks have been varied in theme and content, but it really has been amazing to me to see several patterns develop. I have really learned a lot about myself from this project, but I look to Dan for guidance in seeing how God has been speaking to me via dream, if that should be the case. I can easily identify some recurring themes in these dreams, but what does that say about God? I've no idea. God called Samuel three times before Samuel figured out what was going on, after all. In any case, this will be a good preface to the Dreamwork class I am taking next term with Dan. I know many of you are far more well versed in this topic than I - do you get the feeling that God has spoken to you in dream before?

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?