<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004


Apologies Due

A friend recently pointed out that while I personally may have no problem with people knowing both what I think (by reading it on here) AND exactly who I am, that others do have privacy issues. Therefore I have removed names of folks from my Blogroll (a term apparently meaning a list of links to other blogs I read) and replaced them with how they sign their own blogs. If this has caused anyone any undue stress, I heartily apologize. As I am relatively new to this world of blogging, I don't know all the etiquette rules yet. So thanks to he who pointed this out to me.

As a side note, not only do I not mind people knowing who I am and what I think, I sort of prefer it. I've never been the type to prefer anonymity to the limelight. As my friend Hudd points out to me often though, "Ryan, not everyone is like you." Thanks for the gentle reminders Hudd. If my bishop and C.O.M. wants to read this, then I encourage them to do so. I would rather them know exactly what I think then try to play a game of placation and appeasement. Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure that our opinions differ that greatly on many issues. So, for those who know who I am, thanks for reading me. For those who do not, thanks for being interested enough to read. And to those whom I may have inadvertantly offended by using their names, I apologize.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?