<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004


Second CPE Interview

I had my second CPE interview this afternoon - it was at Evanston Hospital. I really enjoyed it there and like the supervisor with whom I interviewed. It doesn't seem as hectic as Lutheran General, but then again, maybe it was just a slow day. The two programs are comparable and if it came down to a decision between the two, it would be a hard one. Evanston is closer, but Lutherean seems to offer slightly more opportunity. At Evanston you are assigned to one unit for all eleven weeks and at Lutherean it seems like there is more mobility. To complicate the matter, but not without relief, I returned home from the interview today to find my acceptance letter from Lutherean. U of C still has not contacted me at all, so I guess it is between these two, provided I get accepted at Evanston. I think I interviewed well, but you can never tell with these things. At least I'm in somewhere and don't have that pressure!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?