<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 21, 2004


Decisions

I have decided to go to Lutheran General for my summer CPE program.

Taylor and I have decided it would be better for him to come up here than for me to go to Kentucky this weekend. We decided there was more to do in Chicago.

I have decided to go home to Florida for Spring Break.

I have decided, of the three selections of books for the OT II Reading Week assignment, that I would read the one in which I was the least interested, so that I can at least hear this type of argument. Thus, I have decided to read Phyllis Trible's God and the Rhetoric of Sexuality.

I have decided to read Thich Nhat Hanh's Going Home: Jesus and Buddha as Brothers for my Spirituality for Ministry Reading Week Assignment.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?