<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004


Burned out

Today I am feeling completely burned out. I've got homework to do, but I can't do it. I can't even look at it. I'm tired of talking about religion and gender, and race, and sexuality, and everything that goes on at the seminary for today. I've been in a weird mood all day. In Spirituality class today I got into a little bit of a disagreement with a woman I am having a real hard time respecting (even before the argument) and that just compunded my weird mood. It's strange - lots of things seem to be going my way too. I don't really have a reason to be in this burned out state, but I am. I think I'm going to call a friend of mine and then play "Call of Duty" - shooting Nazi scum usually makes me feel better.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?