<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004


What a week...

So far this week has been exhausting! I don't have more homework than usual and I am getting the same amount of sleep, so that is not the cause. I think it's for two reasons: one, I had those CPE interviews and scheduling nightmares at the beginning of the week and two, because I am trying hard to break out of a weightlifting rut I am in. In order to do that I am forcing myself to go beyond what I think my limits are, always making myself do one more rep than last time and one more weight plate than last time. My muscles are mad at me because of this, but they will thank me later, I know. Now though, at the end of the day, I just want to crash. Hell, halfway through the day sometimes I want to crash. Luckily I am over the hump today and the workload is light for the end of the week. And, in exciting news: my mother is coming for a visit tomorrow. She's going to be staying through till Sunday and I am looking forward to showing her the seminary, my apartment, and the city. Though she swears its true, I doubt she knows just how cold she is going to be. But, she says she'll love it. Guess that's the Yankee in her coming out...

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?