<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004


Comments Down, Blog Goes On

So, my comment provider is down. The server where the comments are stored and the protocol operated is not working properly due to some unknown reasons. The webmaster there says hopefully they will be back up soon. So, for now, you'll just have to email me if you have anything burning to say back. Email: whitleyrr@hotmail.com

I've been pretty busy these last couple of days, getting back into the swing of things in seminary life. Reading once again dominates my time, but I carry on anyway. I'm gearing up for my party this weekend - Wake Forest plays Duke at noon on Saturday and I'm having all my Wake friends in the area over for a game party. It'll be good to see Kate Lambert and Julia Schmidt again as I've not seen them since graduation - and of course, the guys (Hoit and Jives) will be in effect. We'll see who else shows - I've invited an eclectic crew! But, most importantly, we hopefully will see a repeat victory of the Demon Deacons over the Blue Devils. So, that is that and now I go back to my reading. Peace!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?