<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003


Ready, duck!

Beal had this as his IM away message tonight and it was so funny I had to share it! But, if I shared this at Seabury, I'm not sure I would last the night. So, to the folks reading this from Seabury - I am relating this to you as HUMOR, not REALITY!!!

"On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and when the plane is struck by lightning one of the passengers loses it. Screaming, she stands up and shouts "I'm too young to die - but if I have to go now, I want my last minutes to be memorable! Is there anyone on the plane who can make me feel like a real woman?" For a moment, there is silence - but an Italian man stands up and starts to walk towards her, slowly. Unbuttoning his shirt, he stoops down and, gazing into her eyes, parts his lips slightly and says, "Iron this and get me something to eat."

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?